Monday, December 19, 2016

Gingerbread houses

I seriously love the way baking homemade gingerbread houses makes our house smell. We invited a few friends over for the big kids once weekend then the next Monday Bruce had a few little preschool co-op friends over to decorate some more with him.
I love how much Bruce loved vets to help me bake
A little motley looking but I think I prefer that to the store bought look
Ellie and Alexia
Pretty sure Ellie ended up with more buttercream in her mouth than on her gingerbread house
Kenny making his santa
Hot cocoa makes gingerbread decorating that much better // Bruce working hard on his gingerbread man
Felix and Carolina
The two and three year olds on Monday
Such a fun little group
Bruce was definitely more interested in eating the candy than decorating this time around
Patrick had fun leaning and reaching whatever he could get his little hands on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...