Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Earth Day 2014

The kids (read: Kenny) didn't appreciate me skipping over the earth day party last year so he kept reminding me every day for two weeks that it was going to be earth day and I needed to make a party for them. I love that he does that. And I love making parties for them, I just sometimes get bored of the same themes year after year. Since Kenny's new room is a map/world theme, I couldn't resist it as the perfect backdrop for an earth day party!

The funnest little party-ers that keep me going all the time
I just love Kenny's room theme!!
Party printables from One Charming Party HERE
This year we added globe and map cookies to the party mix
Einstein's bagels wrapped in maps were a huge hit
That's pure enjoyment right there!

We decided our activity for this year would be painting a bird feeder for our backyard. Ellie has been wanting one for a long time and the kids loved the project.
Yes, that's an extra sterile table cover from the OR one of the nurses pawned off on me that we threw down on the floor...perfect for messy activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...