Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014

It was fun being able to celebrate our first Easter together in our new house this year! It was also the first time we've had our own backyard to do an egg hunt for the kids since we've lived in Miami.

Easter dessert table
FREE 'Happy Easter' printable from the Caravan Shoppe HERE
Obligatory family and sibling photo. We are extra grateful this year for another little boy on the way!
Chalk board eggs this year. Kit purchased from Williams Sonoma.
This wheat grass never ceases to amaze us with how quickly it grows! The tutorial for these cute spring pots on Oh Happy Day!
On the hunt

I was so excited about my rainbow carrots.
Recipe HERE
Carrot cake has got to be the very best part of Easter dinner. It may look plain...even a bit motley, but I swear it's the best carrot cake you will ever taste! My dad found the recipe years ago online so I'm not sure of the original source but here is a copy of it: RECIPE // the kids wouldn't pose for a picture until their mouths were stuffed full of chocolate
I made the flower arrangements to match this beautiful wedding china from my mama. It all sat perfectly on one of my Grandma Beth's old lace tablecloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...